Curving or arcing text in Adobe Illustrator can help you create dynamic and visually interesting designs. Here’s how you can curve or arc a text in Illustrator:
- Open your design in Adobe Illustrator.
- Create a text box by selecting the Type tool (T) and clicking and dragging on the canvas.
- Type your desired text in the text box.
- With the text box selected, go to Object > Envelope Distort > Make with Warp.
- In the Warp Options dialog box, choose the Arc style from the drop-down menu.
- Adjust the Bend value to set the amount of curvature you want for your text.
- You can also adjust the Horizontal and Vertical Distortion values to fine-tune the shape of the curve.
- Once you’re happy with the curve of your text, click OK to apply the warp.
- If needed, you can adjust the size or position of the text box by selecting it with the Selection tool (V) and dragging the handles.
- You can also change the font, size, color, or other properties of the text by selecting it with the Type tool (T) and adjusting the options in the Character or Paragraph panels.
- Save your design and export it according to your needs.
Note: You can also use other warp styles, such as Arc Lower or Arc Upper, to create different types of curves for your text. Experiment with different values and styles to find the perfect look for your design.